www.lendup.com/card – Online Bill Payment Guide For LendUp
LendUp Online Bill Pay
LendUp Online Bill Pay is an online portal which allows the users to make payments through the web portal. If you have activated online account management services you are eligible to make payments online and access much more services.
LendUp is a financial technology company which specializes in offering loans and credit cards. The company also provides financial education access and credit reporting facilities. It has been headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States. Online payment facilities are offered to everyone who has an account at the LendUp. Making a payment online is easy. Yet if you find the procedure difficult you can find a guide to online payments here.
What is LendUp Online Bill Pay?
The LendUp Online Bill Pay is a service which allows the customers to make a payment for the LendUp services from the comfort of their home. Online payment has brought the users into a complete zone of comfort as they can now pay their credit card bills and loan installments via an internet-connected device instead of the hassle of paper bills.
However, to activate online bill payment you need to sign up for online account access. Once you have an online account you can make payments and also access other online services offered by LendUp.
How to Pay LendUp Bills Online
For Loan Option
- To make payment online open the payment page of LendUp. www.lendup.com/#signin or www.lendup.com/card
- Now there will be a section which asks you to choose whether you have a Loan account or Credit Card account.
- Select an option and a ‘Sign In’ section will appear on the screen.
- Enter the email and password and click ‘Sign In’ button.
- It will direct you to the account dashboard from where you can access the payment section and pay bills.
If you have a Credit Card Account
- If you choose ‘Credit Card’ from the pop up that asks your account type you will be directed to a new page of Mission Lane.
- At the center, there is the sign-in a widget.
- Enter email and password and click on the ‘Sign In’ link.
- You will be taken to the account management console. There you can access the payment section and pay your credit card bills.
- In case you lose password go to the login page of LendUp loans.
- At the bottom of the sign-in a widget, there is the ‘Forgot your Password?’ link.
- Click on it and enter the email address linked to your account.
- Hit the ‘send instructions’ button and LendUp will email you instructions to reset your password.
Also Read : Coinbase Online Bill Payment Guide
We hope we have provided a detailed guide on the LendUp Loan Online Bill Payment. You can have a nice time accessing account and making payments. Well, if you have any issues with the online bill payment procedure you can get in touch with us through the comments section.