www.firstmidwest.com/savings – How To Open First Midwest Bank Account Online
How To Open First Midwest Bank Savings Account
You can open a Midwest Bank Savings account if you are eligible to get the service. However, anyone who meets the low line of requirements of the bank can open a savings account. The bank has been offering financial services to its customers for decades. It offers personal banking, commercial banking, business banking, and wealth management solutions.
As every individual, you might be thinking that in order to save some money you need to have a savings account. If you desire to get savings to account the First Midwest Savings Bank is the perfect destination. You can apply for an account online at the website of the bank and get started with enjoying the services.
About the First Midwest Bank Savings Account
The First Midwest Bank savings account is quite simple as you can add a title to their budget. You can get a simple and convenient way to save for financial needs or make provisions for an emergency. The savings account of the First Midwest Bank features competitive interest credited every month, free online and mobile banking, get in-person deposit facility, gain access to your funds anytime and combined statements with other First Midwest accounts.
Features of the First Midwest Bank Savings Accounts
As we talked earlier that the First Midwest Bank Savings account packs pretty impressive features. You can have a glance at the features of the bank here:
- The First Midwest Bank savings account offers deposit in person, a deposit by debit card, a deposit by automatic transfer and employer offer direct deposit.
- You can get the combined statements with your other First Midwest accounts.
- Gain access to your funds anytime and anywhere.
- The savings account packs many competitive features.
- You get free online and mobile banking.
What are the Types of First Midwest Bank Savings accounts?
The First Midwest Bank offers three types of savings account which are named as follows:
Diamond Savings account
- The Diamond Savings account of the First Midwest Bank is available to the Diamond checking clients of the bank.
- One can get the highest savings rates with the fill liquidity of a usual savings account.
- You do not have to pay any maintenance fee when you keep a minimum of $50 monthly Systematic Savings Plan.
- This is one of the most simple methods of leading a secure financial life. You can deposit your funds in an FDIC insured bank.
- The savings account features all the functions such as direct deposit, online and mobile banking and more listed above.
- For special clients, the monthly maintenance fee is waived. Hence, you do not need to pay charges for usage.
Investor Reserve Savings
- Anyone who is willing to get security and return and opt for the First Midwest Bank Investor Reserve Savings account.
- The account has allowed the individuals to get access to higher returns with a tiered rate structure.
How to Open First Midwest Bank Savings Account
- Open the savings account page of the bank to go ahead. www.firstmidwest.com/savings
- At the savings account website, there will be the account section a little below.
- Below the account, there will be a button tagged ‘Open Now’
- Click on it and you will be navigated to the next tab.
- Read the list of requirements and get started by clicking the ‘Continue’ button.
- We recommend you to read the terms and conditions before beginning.
- Complete the new account application form with the following information and you can go ahead with the procedure.
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Home phone
- Work phone
- Email address
- ID type
- ID number
- Issue by
- Issue date
- Expiration date
- Click ‘continue’ and provide the details thereafter.
How to Log into First Midwest Bank Online Banking
- Existing customers need to open the homepage of the bank for logging in. www.firstmidwest.com
- As the website opens there will be the online banking widget at the right.
- Enter the user Id in the white space and hit ‘Sign On’.
- Once Id is verified you will be allowed to enter password and access account.
Forgot User ID
- To recover id open the online banking page.
- Click on the ‘Forgot your User ID’ link at the bottom right of the login widget.
- An account verification page will open now.
- Select an account type and enter other required information for recovery.
- Choose account type
- Account number
- First name
- Last name
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- To reset password enter your user id in the online banking section.
- As the next page opens there will be the ‘forgot password’ link below the space to enter the password.
- Click on it and enter the required information for password recovery.
- Or you can call on 877-203-6724 for assistance.
How to Enroll in Online Banking
- To enroll in online banking services go to FirstMidwest.com.
- At the bottom of the online banking widget, there is the ‘Enroll in Online Banking’ link.
- Click on it and wait.
- To proceed one needs to perform these four steps:
- Confirm your identity.
- Create your User ID and Password.
- Confirm Bill Payment.
- Confirm Online Statements.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and you are ready to go.
What are the Features of Online Banking Login?
Whether you open a savings or checking account you can gain access to the online banking services. If you have ever used an online banking service you might be aware of the benefits and what they can do to change your financial life. Here are some of the prominent benefits of the First Midwest Bank online banking.
- You can transfer funds anytime and anywhere.
- One can deposit through mobile.
- View account transaction history.
- Pay credit card and other bills instantly through one click
- Set customized alerts.
- Stop or place payment of a check.
Also Read : How to Get a State Farm Auto Insurance Quote
At the verdict, you would surely find opening a First Midwest Bank Savings account pretty easy. You can also get access to the online banking login services once your account is open.