matrixcardinfo.com – Online Access Your eCU card Info Services
Formerly known as District 4 Highway Credit Union is now known as the Summit Ridge Credit Union and it’s a non-profit financial corporation. It was first built to serve the retirees and employees of the District 4 Missouri department of transportation. It changed its name to the recent name. The credit union refunds a huge amount of its income to the members, and have higher rates on every deposit and have a low-interest rate on loans.
Access your online account
To gain access to your account you have to register your card first.
- Go to the matrixcardinfo.com
- To register, you just have to input your credit card number
- After that pressing on the ‘Submit’ button, you can register your card.
- For signing in, you have to simply input your username and password.
- After that press on to the ‘Submit’ button.
Forgot username or password
If you have forgotten your username or password you have to press on to the ‘Forgot username’ button. Here you have to input your credit card number and follow the instructions to retrieve your username. In case of the password, you have to input your username. In this way, you can retrieve your password and username.
Benefits of eCU card Info services
- You can analyze your spending
- You can review your statements
- You can make payments online
If you face any issue regarding your eCU card Info services, you can contact on the toll-free number- 877-848-5092.