www.syncbank.com/amazon – Amazon Store Credit Card Online Bill Payment Guide
Amazon Store Card Online Bill Pay
The Amazon Store Card is issued by the Synchrony Bank. Amazon has issued the card for its frequent shoppers so that they can have a nice time shopping at the e-commerce giant. If you are willing to pay off your Amazon Prime for $99 a year then you can consider the Amazon Credit Card. The store card is advantageous over Amazon Prime. It would fetch you’re a $10 gift certificate.
If you have a Prime Membership then you can waste no time submitting an application. As the status score opens you will find that the Amazon Credit Card or the Amazon Store Card is a better option than the store version. Read on to find a guide to the Amazon Store Card.
What is the Amazon Store Card?
We have already discussed the Amazon Store Card in brief. However, let’s come into detail. If you dive deep into the whereabouts of the Amazon Store Card you will find that it is a store version of the Amazon Store Card. Instead of getting the Amazon prime membership for a year which costs you $99 you can consider the Amazon Store Card.
Benefits of the Amazon Store Card
- The Amazon Store Card comes with a $10 sign up certificate which is guaranteed to earn with the Amazon Store Card.
- With the Amazon Store Card, you can get 5% cashback as it is for Prime Members. This way you can earn a lot of money and also save while shopping at the Amazon.com.
- No Annual Fee- Amazon Store Card does not charge an annual fee from the cardholders. If you hold the card you can save from paying annual fee.
What do you require to Pay Bills Online?
- Active Account– To make a payment online one needs to have an active Amazon Store Card account.
- Login credentials– You should have active login credentials and remember your login particulars such as id and password.
- Internet– One needs to have an active internet connection to sign in and manage the account.
- Private Device– It is always good if you use a private device as you can save passwords.
How to Log into Amazon Store Card
- If you wish to log into Amazon Store Card account then you need to open the www.syncbank.com/amazon.
- Once the website opens there is the ‘Log Into Your Account’ widget at the left.
- Enter the user ID and Password in the white boxes and click on the ‘Secure Login’ button.
Find User ID
- If you have forgotten user id then you need to open the login page.
- Click on the ‘Find User ID’ link which is at the bottom left of the login widget.
- Enter the Card number and zip code in the white boxes and hit ‘Find User ID’ button.
- For resetting account login password open the login page.
- After the page opens there is the ‘Reset Password’ link at the bottom right of the login widget.
- Click on it and a new page labeled ‘Reset your Password’ opens.
- Enter the user id and ZIP Code and click ‘Continue’.
- Now you will be allowed to select a password.
How to Register
- Users who have not yet registered should open the login page of Amazon Card.
- Scroll down and the ‘Register’ button is at the bottom of the login widget.
- Click on it and you will be taken to a new screen which is labeled ‘Register for Online Access’.
- Enter the card number and Zip Code and click on ‘Continue’.
Also Read : How To Login Into Key2Benefits Card Account
We hope that you have found the desired details of the Amazon Store Card here. Read the guide above and have a nice time making payment online.