www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/secured-credit-card – Apply For BankAmericard Secured Credit Card
Are you willing to Apply for BankAmericard Secured Credit Card? You can apply for the credit card online at the website of the Bank of America. The secured card from the Bank of America is worth obtaining it you have poor credit score. However, there are a few downsides of the credit card which makes it legit for the customer to look out for other options.
The credit card is an average for people who have a subprime credit score of below 600. If you are willing to look for other credit cards then you can compare other secured cards with the BankAmericard Secured Card. Read the guide below for how to apply.
Benefits of the BankAmericard Secured Card
- The BankAmericard Secured Card requires a security deposit of $300 to 4,900 which is pretty good when compared to other credit cards in this range.
- You can get back the security deposit if you surrender the credit card in future.
- The Bank Americard Secured Credit Card does not charge an annual fee for usage.
- Rate and fee of the credit card is not too high.
- You can get access to education topics on using the credit card in a responsible manner.
- BankAmericard Secured Card comes with an enhanced chip technology.
- BankAmericard Secured Credit Card comes with no annual fee has a decent usage options.
- If your credit score is low you can get the approval. Individuals can also use it for credit repair.
- When compared to other credit cards such as the Discover IT Secured Credit Card and Wells Fargo Secured Visa Card the credit card lacks some benefits.
- If you are late with payments you need to pay $39 as late payment fee.
BankAmericard Secured Card Rate and Fee
- There is max late fee of $39.
- Cash advance APR of the credit card is 27.24%.
- Max over limit fee is not offered.
- For cash advances you need to pay a minimum 5% or $10 whichever is greater.
- Annual fee is $0.
Requirements for Application
- To get the credit card inside your wallet you need to have a valid Social Security Number or ITIN.
- The customer must be a resident of the United States.
- You should have completed 18 years of age.
How to Apply for BankAmericard Secured Credit Card
- In order to apply for the BankAmericard Secured Card you must visit the application home page. www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/secured-credit-card
- Once the credit card homepage opens there will be a ‘Apply Now’ button at the top left.
- The ‘apply now’ button will be found just below the credit card icon on the top of the screen.
- Next the system will direct you to the application page. Read the terms and conditions mentioned at the top of the form then fill out the form.
Your Information/Personal Information
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Residential address line 1
- Residential address line 2
- Zip code
- Check the box below if you want to receive statements at a different address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Check whether you are a U.S. citizen.
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden name
Employment and finances
- Choose an employment status from the drop down menu
- Total annual income
- Source of income
- Opening deposit
Read the terms and conditions, check the box below to agree to the terms then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Check Application Status
If you wish to track your application status you need to call on 800.732.9194. Now to check application status you must enter the application reference number.
Or you can send an enquiry mail at:
Application status inquiries
Bank of America
PO Box 2493
Norfolk, VA 23501-2493
BankAmericard Secured Credit Card Activation
The BankAmericard Secured Credit Card can be activated through phone as well as online. You can activate your Bank of America Secured Card through any of these modes you find easy.
Activate through Phone
To activate your BankAmericard Secured Credit Card through phone call on 800.276.9939 anytime of the day.
- In order to Activate your Bank of America Credit Card open the activation page. www.bankofamerica.com/activate
- For credit card activation you must sign into your existing Bank of America account.
- Or if you do not have an account you can enroll for online banking.
How to Log into BankAmericard Secured Credit Card
- If you wish to log into your BankAmericard Secured Credit Card you need to open the login page. www.bankofamerica.com
- Once the webpage opens there will be a login section at the top left. Enter the Online ID and Passcode in the white boxes and click ‘Sign In’.
- If you have forgot your id or passcode then you can open the login page.
- Click on the ‘Forgot ID/Passcode?’ link that is found at button of the sign in widget.
- Now you will be directed to ‘forgot online id & passcode’ page.
- Enter the card or account number last 6 digits and Social Security Number or ITIN and click ‘Continue’.
How to Enroll
- To enroll for a new account you should click on the ‘Enroll’ link which is at the bottom of the login section.
- You can have a glance at the features and benefits of online banking then enter last 6 digits of your account and Social Security number (SSN) or Tax Identification number (TIN).
BankAmericard Secured Card Payment
- To pay via mail you need to open the login page, then sign into your account.
- Once you are on the account management console you need to located and go to the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Enter the credit card information and enter payment information. Finally, validate the payment and wait for the confirmation screen.
Pay through Mail
In order to make payment through mail you must send the payment check at the address below:
Bank of America
PO Box 15019
Wilmington, DE 19886-5019
Express overnight service
900 Samoset Drive
Newark, DE 19713-6000
The BankAmericard Secured Credit Card is offered for individuals who have bad credit. The credit card can be used as a credit repair tool or a regular credit card. You can find a decent usage option as well as genuine rates.