www.netspend.com/prepaid-debit – Access to NetSpend Prepaid Card Online
NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card Gift Card Overview:
NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card is a special type of Visa Master Card offered and issued by the Bancorp Bank, Meta Bank. You can easily use special NetSpend card to those places where Master Cards and Debit Cards are acceptable. To get a NetSpend Card Prepaid Card, reload the cash into it and use the card is super easy and fast. Carrying NetSpend card is safe rather than carrying lots of cash and also NetSpend Card Offers you safe and secure transaction. These reloadable NetSpend visa cards can be used in multiple ways and you can also use this as a replacement of traditional banking methods. Using NetSpend Card could give you lot of benefits even you can save some bucks too, with the reward and savings account facility.
Being a new NetSpend Card member, if you are wondering to create your account or you want to learn other guidelines about using your respective NetSpend Debit Gift Card, then this is the appropriate article for you, where you will get all necessary information regarding NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card. Let’s get started with NetSpend Gift Visa Card benefits.
Below we have mentioned the major benefits of NetSpend Reloadable Visa Card and NetSpend card Account –
- You could link your payroll, government benefits, or tax return with your NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card account to access them faster. By this way you will get your salary and other cash benefits directly to your NetSpend account at the payday and you will receive your funds up to two days faster.
- Using NetSpend Card to manage your finances will give you lots of time-saving.
- You can easily add funds into your respective NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card from 1,30,000 nationwide spread reload locations.
- Your respective NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card could be customized as per your choice of photo.
- NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card comes with 0 liability policy which will provide you fraud protection.
- You can even hide your actual NetSpend Card number and use a virtual number instead which itself is a important security benefit.
- For using your NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card for buying staff could lead you to earn reward and cash back points.
- Even sharing information about NetSpend Card to your friend could pay you some bucks.
- Your NetSpend Prepaid Card account is just like a saving account and you can earn interest on the money that you will keep in your account.
- On FDA Approved prescriptions and medicine orders, you can save upto 50% extra money by using NetSpend card.
- NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card account is also accessible from mobile through its mobile-friendly app easily.
- By accessing NetSpend Mobile App, you could also check your card balance, check transaction history etc. of your NetSpend Card, find local reload centers etc.
- You will be updated always about your NetSpend account balance; transactions etc. by getting real time notifications, text messages and email notifications from NetSpend Portal.
- Rather than carrying cash, you can replace it with NetSpend Visa Card as it is much safer than using hard cash every time.
- For any information or issues related to your respective NetSpend Card, you will get 24*7 assistance from their customer care helpline.
- You will get purchase cover up to $ 10 with NetSpend Card in case you get short of balance.
- You can load checks to your NetSpend account just with a snap picture of it which is faster and convenient.
- You can send and receive money with your Net Spend Prepaid Cards effortlessly.
NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card Fees and Expiration :
- Your NetSpend Card could be free from any purchase fee if you order your card from NetSpend portal. Also, you can be asked to pay up to $ 9.95 if you purchase your NetSpend card from any other retailer.
- Monthly Plan with NetSpend Prepaid cards is $ 1.50 and reduced monthly plan is $ 5.00.
- Pin purchase fee for transactions with your NetSpend Prepaid Card is $ 1.50.
- With your NetSpend Card, you need to pay a charge of $ 2.95, if you make any cash withdrawal from domestic ATM counters.
- With your NetSpend Card, you need to pay a charge of $ 3.95, if you reload cash to your card from any participating NetSpend Reload location.
- Money transfer fees with your NetSpend card is as follows – 0 for transferring money via Western Union Money Transfer and Account to Account money Transfer via website. Whereas you need to pay additional $ 4.95 charge if you make any account to account money transfer via CS agent.
- Foreign Transaction Surcharge with your NetSpend Credit Card to be used outside USA is 4 %.
- Transaction Decline fee with your Net Spend Card is $ 1.00.
- For availing NetSpend prepaid card personalization facility, you need to pay a charge of $ 4.95.
- If your NetSpend Prepaid Card get stolen, or lost or damaged then also you don’t need to worry as you can get a new card easily by paying a replacement fee of $ 9.95 only for standard delivery. For expedite delivery within 3 business days, you need to pay additional $ 20. Also, if you have urgency and you want your replacement NetSpend Card within 1 day, you can get it by paying $ 25 additional charge.
- Check request and inactivity fee with Net spend Debit Prepaid Card is $ 5.95.
- With NetSpend Prepaid Cards, you will get a ATM withdrawal limit of $ 325.00 per transaction and $ 940.00 maximum money withdrawal in a day.
- Over the counter cash withdrawal limit and Pin and signature based purchase transaction limit with NetSpend Prepaid Card is $ 5000 per transaction.
- Maximum deposit that you could make in your NetSpend card account is $ 15000.
NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card Sign Up :
NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card is not like the other traditional Debit or Credit Card for which you need to fill up application form and wait for verification to get your NetSpend card in your hand. Rather than that, you can simply get your respective NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card by just performing the Sign up process at NetSpend portal. To do the NetSpend portal Sign up, you can follow the instructions as given below and it won’t take long time to complete –
- First of all you need to open the official website of NetSpend with the help of your Web Browser or you can browse the following direct link for quick access –www.netspend.com/prepaid-debit
- When the webpage will open, there you will see an option at the top right corner of the web page as – Sign Up Now.
- Now, you have to click on that Sign Up Now option to get the account Sign up page of NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card portal where you have to enter the following information correctly – First Name, Last Name, Street Address, Zip Code, Email.
- Now, choose the Direct Deposit payment options from the available check list and your NetSpend Card design as well.
- Lastly click on Get My Card button to successfully complete the account sign up process of NetSpend Card.
Now you are all set and will get your NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card withing 7 to 10 business days over your mailing address.
NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card Activation:
The next step, after you getting your respective NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card in your hand is to activate your card with the help of NetSpend portal which is a quick process –
- Again you have to open the official website with the help of your browser or you can browse the following direct link for quick access – www.netspend.com/prepaid-debit
- When the web page will open, there at the top right section of the page you will get an option as – Activate Card.
- If you click on this Activate Card option, you will be redirected to another page where you will get another widget where you will be asked to enter your NetSpend Card number and Security Code and click on Continue button afterwards.
- Further you will get some more prompts from NetSpend portal which you need to comply and after that you will be able to activate your NetSpend Debit Prepaid Card easily.
- Now, you can easily log in to your NetSpend card account any time as per your convenience and enjoy the countless benefits of this prepaid card.
NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card Log in:
To log into your NetSpend Prepaid Card account is very easy like its Sign Up process and to perform the same, you can refer to below mentioned steps for a successful log in to your NetSpend card account –
- Again you have to open the official website with the help of the following link – www.netspend.com/prepaid-debit and click on the login button afterward which you will get at the top right section of the webpage.
- You will get the login widget of your NetSpend Prepaid Card afterward where there will be different blank fields asking for your Username and Password of NetSpend Prepaid Card account.
- After you have entered your log in credentials of NetSpend Card account correctly, you can click on Log in button and you will be successfully logged in to NetSpend Account.
- You can also tick the Remember Username box if you want the NetSpend Card portal to remember your log in Username for future reference or you can skip this if your device is not personal.
- Now you can log in to your account of NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card any time as per your convenience .
- You can also custom your NetSpend account information after log in to your account.
NetSpend Account Username & Password Reset:
If you by chance forgot the username and password of your NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card account, then also there is a solution of your problem as you can reset them both any time by performing following below steps correctly –
- Open the official website of NetSpend with the help of your web browser or by clicking over the following link – www.netspend.com/prepaid-debit and after that go to the log-in the widget of the NetSpend account with the help of the above-mentioned process.
- In the NetSpend Card log in widget, you will get the following link below the Log In button as ‘Forgot your Username and Password ?’ .
- Click on the Username link if you want to reset your NetSpend account username. You will go to another page where you have to enter the respective Email Address that is registered with your NetSpend account and click on Continue button. You have to follow further prompts that you will be instructed afterwards from NetSpend portal and you will be able to reset the Username of your NetSpend Prepaid Card account.
- If you want to reset the Password of your NetSpend account, you need to click on the Password link. You will go to another page where you have to enter the respective Username and Email Address that is registered with your NetSpend account and click on Continue button. You have to follow further prompts that you will be instructed afterwards from NetSpend portal and you will be able to reset the Password of your NetSpend Prepaid Card account..
Contact NetSpend :
There are lot of contact options of NetSpend portal available for your assistance –
- To get more information about NetSpend Card, its uses, benefits etc in detail, you can go to the official website of NetSpend Card by browsing the following direct link – www.netspend.com/prepaid-debit
- There are also telephonic helpline number available through which you can contact NetSpend Customer Service Desk for any assistance related to NetSpend Card, lost or stolen cards etc. if required – 1 -866 -387 -7363 on Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm and on Saturday & Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm as per central time.
- You can write down your query related to NetSpend Prepaid Debit Cards and send it to the below-mentioned address through the mail – ‘Netspend Corporation, P.O. Box No. – 2136, Austin, TX 78768 -2136 ‘.
- You will get the NetSpend helpline email id in your respective NetSpend account by performing the log in process.
- You can also get latest updates about NetSpend Cards and products through their different social media accounts.