www.lowes.com/l/Credit.html – Enrollment In Lowe’s Visa Credit Card Online Center
Lowe’s was founded in 1946, as a home improvement brand in the United States. From that day it has now increased into one of the biggest home improvement centers worldwide. It sells more than 40, 000 products in 14 categories of products. It has everything from house tools to nursery stuff. The concern owns several private brands and has their operations in more than 1,750 stores across, Canada, United States and in Mexico.
Enrollment of your card online
Lowe’s have many cards, you can choose one of them based on your convenience. After you apply for the card, if you are approved for it you will get your card in 7 to 10 business days. After getting your card you must enroll your card online, for more benefits.
Apply for Lowe’s credit card
- To apply for the card you have to visit www.lowes.com/l/Credit.html
- Here on the page click on the ‘Learn more’ option.
- In the next page you have to press on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- On the application page you have to enter your
- First and last name
- Street address
- Zip code
- Phone number
- Email address
- Confirm the email
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Associate ID (optional)
- You have to fill in these details and press on the continue button.
- Do follow the prompts afterward to complete the entire process.
After you get your card, you have to register your card online for detailed access.
- Go to lowesvisacredit.com
- After that, you will have to input your password and username.
- If you haven’t registered with your card, you have to register it first
- For this press on the ‘Register’ button and follow the process
- Here you have to input your zip code and your card number
- After that, you will have to press on the ‘Continue’ button
- For the validation, you will be asked to put your SSN.
- You will have to follow to prompts to finish the registering process.
Logging in to your Lowe’s card account
- Visit lowesvisacredit.com
- In the directed page you have to enter your set username and password.
- After you enter the details you have to click on the ‘Register’ button.
Forgot username or password
For this part you have to visit the same site. If you have forgotten your username, you have to press on the ‘Find User ID’. You will be asked to provide your zip code and card number.
In case of the password, you have to click on the ‘Reset password’ button and enter your zip code and your User ID.
Benefits of Lowe’s credit card
- You will get 5% off on everyday purchase
- Pay bills online
- View transaction history
- Payment due alerts
- Request for credit line enhancement
- View your account
There are 3 ways to pay the Lowe’s credit card bill. Also you have to be cardholder of the same from Synchrony bank or American Express.
You have to visit www.lowesvisacredit.com
Here you have to enter your login credentials to pay your bill.
Payment via mail
If you are Lowe’s consumer credit card holder then send your payment to- Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530914, Atlanta, GA 30353-0914. For American Express cardholder- American Express, P.O. Box 650448, Dallas, TX 75265-0448. For the business account- Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530970, Atlanta, GA 30353-0970. For the Lowe’s accounts receivable-Lowe’s, P.O.Box 530954, Atlanta, GA 30353-0954.
Payment via phone
Like the mail payment, there is a phone payment option too. For consumer credit card call- 888-840-7651. Lowe’s American Express- 866-537-1397. For business account- 888-840-7651. Lowe’s account receivable- 866-232-7443.
If you face any issue with your Lowe’s credit card, contact at the toll-free number- 1-88-840-7651(24/7).