How to Access your USPS Liteblue Login Account
USPS manages his huge number of employees through the Liteblue login portal. Using this Liteblue platform a USPS employee can check schedules, paychecks, benefits, and more.
If you are an employee of the USPS and you are facing challenges accessing this portal then guide through the below guide you will be able to know how to login to the portal register, login, reset your lost password, and all the related questions regarding your login.
How to Access USPS Liteblue Login Account
If you are a new USPS employee then you might get confused with the login procedure. If so then follow the below process for a smooth and hassle-free login.
- Open the official website of Liteblue with the link liteblue.usps.gov and click on the Sign in button.
- Now enter your Employee ID and click on the Next button.
To find your employee ID just look at the top of your earning statement. It’s the 8-digit number printed just above the words “Employee ID.” Your identification number is the letters “EIN”, then followed by your Employee ID (an example is: EIN12345678).
Your USPS Self-Service Password (SSP Password) is used to access a variety of USPS self-service applications.
If you have not set up your SSP password in the Self Service Profile (SSP) application, you must do so, before you can log in to Liteblue.
How to get my USPS PIN Number
- Dial toll-free number 1- 877-477-3273.
- Press 1 when prompted and enter your employee ID.
- When prompted for your PIN, pause and then press 2. Your USPS PIN will be mailed to you on the next business day to your address.