selfserve.nycha.info – Nycha Portal Login
Login to NYCHA Online Account :
Made by the Housing and Community Development Act of 1978, the Housing Choice Voucher program, otherwise called Section 8, gives help to qualified low-and-moderate pay families to lease lodging in the private market. Qualification for this program depends on a family’s gross yearly pay and family size. The program functions as a rental sponsorship that permits families to pay a sensible measure of their pay toward their lease. Qualified families will get a voucher to start looking for lodging.
For the most part, families will pay close to 40 percent of their changed month-to-month pay toward their lease share. NYCHA pays the excess to add up to the proprietor for the family’s benefit. This installment to the proprietor is known as the Housing Assistance Payment. Area 8 members should consent to all program prerequisites, including finishing their yearly affirmation, obliging Housing Quality Standards assessments, permitting landowners to make any required fixes.
Services of NYCHA:
- Section 8
- Submit Concern
- Type the URL selfserve.nycha.info in the browser search box. Then hit enter.
- Add the username, password click on the ‘Login’ tab.
Reset NYCHA Login Information:
- Visit the NYCHA portal. The web address for the portal is
- Click on ‘Forgot username’ tab under the username box.
- Choose from the options Applicant\Tenant\Member, REES Employer, REES Provider, Agency, Public Housing Authority, Landlord click on ‘Next’ button.
- For password recovery enter choose from Applicant\Tenant\Member, REES Employer, REES Provider, Agency, Public Housing Authority, Landlord click on ‘Next’ button.
- To reset password click on ‘Reset password’ button. Now enter Username, Current Password, New Password, Verify New Password click on ‘Submit’ button.
Register for NYCHA Account:
- To register for the account visit the website selfserve.nycha.info
- Click on ‘Register’ tab under the login boxes.
- Secondly select from Applicant\Tenant\Member, REES Employer, REES Provider, Agency, Public Housing Authority, Landlord. Now click on ‘Next’ button.
NYCHA Section 8 Owner Extranet Login:
- Go to the NYCHA Section 8 Owner Extranet portal home page. The URL for the website is selfserve.nycha.info
- At the center left side click on ‘Log on to Section 8 Owner Extranet’ tab.
- Add the login details and click on ‘Section 8 owner login’ tab.
Retrieve NYCHA Section 8 Owner Extranet Login Details:
- Go to the NYCHA Section 8 Owner Extranet portal. The web address for the portal is selfserve.nycha.info
- Next hit on ‘Forgot your password’ tab under the login spaces.
- Enter the account email address click on ‘reset password’ button.
Create NYCHA Section 8 Owner Extranet Account:
- To create the account use the link selfserve.nycha.info
- Click on ‘Create a new account’ tab under the login boxes.
- Next for the existing owners enter Vendor Number, Vendor Tax ID or SSN click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- For new owners provide PIN and if you have already submitted Lease Up documents for a prospective Tenant, you can view the status of your request or check if your HAP contract is ready to sign online. You need to enter the Section 8 PIN number with the Owner SSN or TAX ID you have submitted online.
- Now enter PIN, Vendor Tax ID or SSN click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Follow the page instructions and complete the account creation process.
Also Read : UInteract Login at uinteract.labor.mo.gov
NYCHA Section 8 LLC Login:
- Go to the NYCHA Section 8 LLC portal by using the URL selfserve.nycha.info
- Click on ‘Log on to Section 8 LLC Portal’ button.
- Provide Voucher/Case Number, Last 4 digits of your social Security number, E-mail address
- They will send you an email confirmation of your development selection.
- Now click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the page instructions and complete the login.
- If you are a program participant and already have a voucher, in order to register, you must have remaining time on your voucher. If your voucher has not expired and you are unable to register using this portal, please call us at 718-707-7771.
NYCHA Contact Help:
For more help call on 212-504-4115. Or send a text: 311-692.