login.pointclickcare.com – How to Login into PointClickCare Account
PointClickCare is an American home and healthcare organization that provides various technology, business, and business solutions for the senior care industry. They also offer the Electronic Health Record, which is known as the EHR. Electronic Health Recover is a cloud-based service, where every information of the patient is recorded and stored. You will also get some useful tools that synchronize the workflow of team members.
So, we can say that they help to improve the services of the senior home care and provides some helpful marketing tools. Recently, they have extended their services to Canada.
You can also access the PointClickCare tools over your smartphone. PointClickCare EHR provides a very strong security system. So, you don’t have to worry about your account security.
What Does PointClickCare Analytics Provide:
These are the following things that PointClickCare analytics provides:
- You will get detailed resident profiling and guided workflow.
- Get an enhanced version of root cause analysis capabilities.
- With the actionable data, you can improve your decision-making.
- You can access the trending information, visualization, intuitive and interactive data.
How to Login at PointClickCare Portal:
If you have your Username and Password, then you can easily access your PointClickCare account. It is very simple to access the PointClickCare account. You have to follow these simple instructions below to access the portal:
- You have to click on this link login.pointclickcare.com.
- Then, on the given spaces, you have to input your Username and Password.
- To save your Username on that device, you have to mark the Remember my org prefix option.
- After providing your login credentials, you have to click on the Login button.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be redirected to your account.
Also Read : Steps to Access NYCHA Self Service Account
How to Recover PointClickCare Password:
If you forgot your password or want to change your password, then you have to communicate the recent organization administration or author. To recover your old password, you have to contact the helpdesk. They will help you out to recover your forgotten password or changing the password.
PointClickCare Contact Info:
If you any questions regarding the PointClickCare, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at:
Questions about PDPM?
So, the above-mentioned details might be enough o access the PointClickCare portal. You must have your Username and Password to access the portal. For any reason, if you forgot your password, then you have to call the helpdesk. Still, if you face any problem while accessing PointClickCare, you contact the customer service department for help.