fcps1.blackboard.com – Access to FCPS1 Blackboard Account
FCPS1 Blackboard Login:
FCPS1 Blackboard Login is one of the services the Fauquier County Public Schools offers its students. It is a course management platform that packs a broad array of features for easy learning. Students can view and access their classroom over the internet just through a smartphone or computer device.
Fauquier County Public Schools is a school district and a division of the U.S. commonwealth of Virginia. It has over 20 schools and has 11,287 students enrolled for education. At the school, one can find K-12 courses for elementary, middle, and high schools.
Read the guide below for steps to the blackboard login procedure. Also find password reset information here.
What is the FCPS1 Blackboard Login?
Students at the Fauquier County Public Schools can sign into their course management account at the FCPS1 Blackboard portal. Logging in you will be able to view their class schedule, exam grades, university events, latest updates, submit their assignments and projects, communicate with teachers, and learn online.
The login website is user-friendly and can be accessed via any latest browser. Once the website opens you need to provide your login credentials to sign in.
How to Log into FCPS1 Blackboard:
- Visit the FCPS1 Blackboard Login website. fcps1.blackboard.com
- Look towards the left of the webpage and you will find the login section reading ‘Login Here’.
- Provide your username in the blank space at the top.
- Enter the password in the respective box below.
- Click the ‘Login’ button and you will be navigated to the blackboard dashboard.
Forgot Username or Password:
Any student who is unable to recall their login credentials must get in touch with their teacher. He/she will assist you to reset password.
If you still have issues you can call the support centre at 540-422-7000.
Also Read : Access to PNC Personal Banking Account
Fauquier County Public Schools Admission:
- New students who wish to get admission into the Fauquier County Public Schools need to open the student services webpage. www.fcps1.org
- As the website opens there is the ‘annual and online registration’ section.
- If you currently have a student enrolled and wish to enroll another new student then you must click on the ‘Existing Families’ link to register.
- Else new users should use the ‘New Families’ URL there.
- For assistance, you need to send an email at campusHelp@fcps1.org.
FCPS Staff Login:
- Staff at the Fauquier County Public Schools must open the FCPS homepage. www.fcps1.org
- At the top right corner there is the ‘Staff Login’ link.
- As you click on the URL you will find a login section at the middle of the screen.
- Enter the User Name in the respective blank space.
- Provide your Password below.
- Tap ‘Sign In’ and you will be logged in.
- Visit the FCPS homepage in case you have forgotten your password. www.fcps1.org
- Proceed to the main staff login website.
- In the next step look at the bottom right and there is the ‘Forgot my Password’ button.
- Click on it and the password reset section appears.
- Enter the username and tap ‘Submit’ to reset the password.
For assistance with anything related to the Fauquier County Public Schools you may call on 540-422-7000. This was all we could provide on the FCPS BB Login. Students as well as staff can sign in following the walkthrough above.