cards.barclaycardus.com – Make Simple Purchase More Rewarding With Barclay card
The first credit card in the UK was Barclay. They started their services in 1966. Barclaycard provides retail and banking business. The company provides various types of credit cards if you’re interested in applying for one. You have to choose the card that fits best for you.
Barclaycard is a card that provides you so many benefits as its cardholder. You will get special offers, and benefits in, retail, financial, educational and entertainment sectors. All of these will make your purchasing experience more enjoyable. To have all of these you have to choose and apply for a card that suits your requirements.
Application for Barclaycard
- Go to the cards.barclaycardus.com
- On the page press on the ‘Credit card’ button.
- Here you will get so many options for cards. Read the terms and details about the cards and press on ‘Apply now’ button.
- On the page, you will have to input your personal details, financial details, and contact information.
- Before agreeing to the terms and condition read them first. Then agree to it.
- After that click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Follow the instructions to finish the application.
- You can track of your credit card by pressing on the ‘Check Status’ button.
After receiving your card you have to activate your card to manage the card online.
Activating your card
- If you have an account you can simply input your username and password and press on to ‘Log In’.
- If you don’t have an online account you have to press on to the ‘Set up online access’ button.
- On the page, you have to input your last 4 digits of your social security number, your date of birth, your account number.
- After that press on to the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the instructions and you will finish the registration.
Forgot username or password
If you have forgotten your username or password you have to press on to the ‘Forgot username or password’ button. Here you have to input your last 4 digits of your social security number, date of birth and your account number. After that press on to the ‘Continue’ button. Follow the prompts and you can rest your username and password.
Benefits of Barclaycard
- 24/7 access into your account
- Online bill payment
- Numerous rewards and benefits
- Balance transfer
- Fraud protection
If you face any problem with your Barclay card you can contact in the toll-free number- 0800 151 0900 or 0333 200 9090 for 24/7 customer service and if you want to report lost or stolen cards call on to the International number- +44 (0)1604 230 230.