time.myisolved.com – Access To iSolved TimeForce Account
A detailed view of iSolved time and attendance management software
Workforce management is a broad spectrum. Every organization has a separate section known as Human Resource Department dedicated to managing employee data, induction, time of work, salary disbursement, leave, employee benefits and many more. Certain things like attendance and time are a bit difficult to keep track especially if an organization harbors numerous employees. Human Resource department cannot keep track of every employee’s timing individually. That is why; organizations are switching to iSolved, advanced time and attendance management software. Touted as comprehensive scalable HCM software, iSolved is effective in processing the time, attendance, HR payroll, employee benefits and other tasks of workforce management.
Why companies love iSolved
More than 3,000,000 users and 45,000 employees keep their trust to manage their time and attendance. Systems like biometric attendance punch, real-time login device connection and payroll management based on the hours worked customer feedback section and related task management integrations are deployed under an integrated system. You know your organization makes use of the iSolved Time management software if you enjoy the following benefits (apart from the fact you are punching into iSolved marked biometric!
- Better management of employee time and attendance tracking based on individual employee data.
- No more time theft or buddy punching.
- Track the location of employees from their home to worksite o multiple locations related to work. No more excuses for traffic jams for sleeping late!
- Formulating employee schedules and shifts systematically.
- HR management with sophisticated tools and easy navigation.
- Managing comp time, overtime paid leaves calculating the paystub accordingly.
- Geo-fencing technique alerting the clocking in and out of other employees within designated boundaries.
- Tools like mobile application, virtual clock, physical time clock or better time collection.
Requirements to access iSolved
iSolved is a complete package of management. In order to login to your iSolve employee portal, you must have the following credentials.
- Company Code.
- Employee Username.
- Employee Password.
Employee credentials will be mailed to their registered email address post-induction from the HR’s end. Talk to HR if you still don’t have those credentials.
Accessing iSolved Employee Portal
To access the iSolve portal,
- Open the browser and visit time.myisolved.com.
- Enter username.
- Type the password.
- Type the company code.
- You may tick mark remember me checkbox if you are accessing from your own system. It is recommended to skip the step if you are not using your system.
- Click Login.
Punch in your attendance and start your login activity. Never miss anything from paystub again!
Step to reset password
If you have suddenly forgotten your password, do not keep on typing the wrong credentials. Also, it is stated in the policies that employees are required to change their password at intervals to maintain secured encryption. In both cases, read on to reset:
- Open the browser and visit time.myisolved.com
- Click on Forgot Password link.
- Enter the registered email address.
- Type the username.
- Type the company code.
- Click the Email tab.
- Your login info will be emailed to you. You can also reset your password from the same link.
- Come back to the login page and enter the credentials to re log in.
Also Read : YSU Blackboard Account Login Guide
In case, you are facing any issue while accessing, navigating or utilizing tools, immediately contact the IT administrator and HR department of your organization.
For detailed concern, your HR or IT help team can connect with iSolved customer care by dialing 800-733-8839.