www.sunflowerbank.com/onlinebanking – Sunflower Bank Online Bill Payment Guide
Sunflower Bank Online Bill Pay
Sunflower Bank Online Bill Payment is an online service which allows the online banking customers to make a payment whenever they wish. If you are a customer of the Sunflower Bank you can set up online banking access to your account and enjoy banking online.
Sunflower Financial Inc. is based in Texas. The bank is operational since 1870 and offers a full range of financial products such as personal banking, loans and credit, business banking, wealth management and more. Read on to find a guide to the Sunflower Bank Online Bill Pay.
What is the Sunflower Bank Online Bill Pay?
The Sunflower Bank Online Bill Pay is one of those services offered by the bank to its customers. If you hold an account at the bank you can set up online banking services. The online bill pay comes along online banking. Once you sign in to your Sunflower Bank account you will be able to access online bill payment services along with much more services.
Once you enroll for online banking you can get access to the online payment features. In order to enroll for an account, you simply need a few things functional and you can get going. Read on for a guide to the Sunflower Bank Online Bill pay.
How to Pay Sunflower Bank Bills
- If you wish to pay Sunflower Bank bills online you need to go to the online banking page of the bank. www.sunflowerbank.com/onlinebanking
- As the page opens there is the ‘Sign In’ button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on it and a sign in a section labeled ‘Welcome’ will appear.
- Choose an account type from the drop-down menu and enter the username or login id and password in the respective spaces and click ‘Sign In’.
- After you have logged in you can pay bills.
- Users who have lost password need to open the online banking page of the bank. online banking website of the bank
- Just below the space to enter a password, there is a link reading ‘Forgot your Password?’
- Enter the user id and click on the link and it will direct you to the next page.
- Now you can set a new password for your account.
How to Enroll in Online Banking
- If you do not have an online banking account yet you can enroll for one at the online banking website of the bank.
- Open the homepage of the bank and below the sign-in button, there is the ‘Enroll for Online Banking’ link.
- Click on it and a new section labeled ‘Automated Enrolment’ will appear.
- Enter the following details to complete the enrolment form:
- Account number
- Account type
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Click ‘Continue’ and complete the procedure ahead.
Pay bills via the Mobile App
The user can also make payment using the Sunflower Bank Mobile Application. Once you download the application you can pay bills.
Or you can also operate online banking through a mobile browser. Simply open the online banking URL on your mobile device and it will work smoothly. You can also explore mobile banking at the webpage of the bank. www.sunflowerbank.com/mobilebanking
Also Read : How To Pay RBC Walth management Bill Online
In the post above we have offered enough information on the Sunflower Bank Online and Mobile Banking. The payment portal can be accessed only when you sign in. You can securely make payments from the comfort of your home once logged in.