www.netspend.com – Netspend – Access To Netspend Prepaid Card Account
How to Login to Netspend Prepaid Card Online Account
Netspend is a financial company which provides reloadable prepaid card. Netspend is owned by TYSY which stands for Total System Services. Inc. This privately-owned company was founded in 1983 and it provides payroll cards, reloadable prepaid cards, and demand deposit account to its customers. It works as an ancillary of Global Payments.
If you are thinking to acquire a Netspend prepaid card or you are holding one but, facing challenges to login to your Netspend debit card online account then you should go through the below guide. Going through the below guide you will be able to know how to login to your account, how to activate the Netspend prepaid card, how to reset the password and all other things related to the Netspend prepaid card.
Benefits of Netspend Prepaid Card:
With a Netspend prepaid card, you can avail several benefits which will make your life easier and these benefits are:
- You can withdraw money according to your convenience
- The easy money loading procedure
- Person to person bank transfer facility
- You directly deposit your employer or government check to load money in your prepaid card
- Text alerts on withdrawing or deposit money
- Profitable reward programs.
- Zero liability which means if any use your card fraudulently then you will not be responsible for the same.
Eligibility Criteria for Netspend Prepaid Card:
To avail of the benefits of the Netspend prepaid card, you need to apply for it first. To apply for a Netspend prepaid card you need to fulfill the below eligibility criteria:
- Your age should be 18 years or more
- You should be a legal resident of the US or its territories
- If you are a resident of Vermont then you are not eligible to apply.
Rate and Fees of the Netspend Prepaid Card:
Before applying for a card you should know about the rate and fees of the Netspend prepaid card:
Pay-As-You-Go Plan: $0
Monthly Plan: $9.50/month
Pay-As-You-Go Plan: $ 1.50
Monthly Plan: $0
ATM Withdrawals fee:
Pay-As-You-Go Plan: $2.50
Monthly Plan: $2.50
Cash Reload Fee:
Pay-As-You-Go Plan: $3.95
Monthly Plan: $ 3.95
ATM Balance Enquiry Fee:
Pay-As-You-Go Plan: $0.50
Monthly Plan: $0.50
Inactivity Fee (After no usage till 90 days):
Pay-As-You-Go Plan: $5.95/ month
Monthly Plan: $5.95/ month
Card Purchase Fee: Up to $9.95
PIN Purchase Transaction Fee:
Pay-As-You-Go Plan: $1.50
Monthly Plan: $0
Over-the-Counter (“OTC”) Withdrawal Fee at a Financial Institution: $3.00
Mobile Check Load Fee: 2% of the total amount of $5 whichever is greater.
Account-to-Account Transfer Fee via CS Agent: $4.95
Foreign Transaction Fee: 4.0%
ATM Transaction Decline Fee: $1.00
Replacement Card Fee: $9.95
Custom Card Fee: $4.95
Card Delivery Fee: Up to $25.00
How to Apply for Netspend Prepaid Card:
If you want to avail of the conveniences of the Netspend prepaid card, you need to apply for it first. To apply for the Netspend prepaid card you need to follow the below process:
Open the official website of the Netspend prepaid card with the link www.netspend.com
Now click on the “Sign up Now” option to the top right corner of your homepage. Then you need to enter the below details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address/Apt#
- Zip Code
- Email Address
After filling in all the details choose your card type and then click on the “Get My Card “option.
How to Login to Netspend Prepaid Card Online Account:
To login to your Netspend prepaid account you need to follow the below process:
- At first, open the official site of the Netspend with the link www.netspend.com Then, click on the “Log in” option at the top of your home page
- Enter your user name and password then, click on the “ Log In” option
How to Reset the Password of Netspend Prepaid Card Online Account:
If you have forgotten the password of your Netspend prepaid account then you can easily reset it by following the steps below.
- Open the Netspend site with the link www.netspend.com
- Then, click on the “Log in” option.
- In the next page, click on the “forgot your password” option
- Now enter your user name and registered mail id
- Click on the “Continue” option
How to Retrieve the Forgotten Username of Netspend Prepaid Card Online Account:
To regain the forgotten username of the Netspend prepaid card online account you need to follow the below steps.
- Open the official site of the Netspend with the link www.netspend.com
- Now click on the “ Log in” option
- Click on the “Forgot Username” option
- In the next page enter your registered mail id
- Then click on the “ Continue” option
How to Active Netspend Prepaid Card:
After receiving your Netspend prepaid card you need to activate it first to access it.
- At first, open the official site of the Netspend with the link www.netspend.com
- Now click on the “Activate Card” option
- On the account activation page enter your card number and your security code
- Then, click on the “ Continue” option.
Also Read : My Ambulance Bill Payment Process
How to Load Money in Netspend Prepaid Card:
Using a Netspend card is easy but, loading money is in Netspend card is easier as there is the various way by following which you can load money in your card.
- Direct Deposit: You can load money in your Netspend card through direct deposit which, includes work paychecks, tax refunds, pensions, etc.
- Tax Refund: At the time of filing for income tax retune if you choose the return account as Netspend prepaid card account then the return will be directly deposited in your account
- Bank Transfer: You fill money in your account directly from your bank account also
- Netspend Reload Network location: In the US there are 130,000 networks reload locations available for Netspend from where you can load money in your account
Netspend Prepaid Card Customer Service:
- Call: 1-866-387-7363 Monday to Friday 8 AM–10 PM Central, Sat. & Sun. 8 AM-8 PM Central
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Netspend Corporation, PO Box 2136, Austin, TX 78768-2136.