www.mypremiercreditcard.com – Enrollment Of Your First PREMIER Bank Card Paperless Statement
First PREMIER Bank is one of the top 20 providers of VISA and MasterCard nationwide and serves millions of customers. It’s a provider of traditional and non-traditional banking services and products.
First PREMIER card holders are the ones who have less credit and on the edge of having their card reports to be delivered to the consumer reporting agencies. If you possess such a credit card, you can always enroll for online statements, that you can turn your paper statements into electronic ones and view them. You can even store them on your computer to print them later if you want.
If you are a First PREMIER credit cardholder, and you have an online account, you can always pay the bills online, get to view your current balance, transaction history, remaining credit and so on. You must know that online enrollment will cost you a fee of $4.95, and it will be billed in your credit card bill, as the “Internet Access Fee”.
With First PREMIER credit card you can have unexpected life events coverage. Like disability, family leave, unemployment, loss of life and so on. You only have to pay $.89 each month on every $100. To know more and enroll you can contact- 1-800-987-5521. If you want to personalize your card you have to pay $19.99 just for one time, you can get your favorite picture on the card by this.
Apply for First PREMIER credit card
- To avail a credit card you have to visit www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Here at the bottom of the menu press on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- You will be taken to the application page, and here you have to input your
- First and last name
- Zip code
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Valid email address
- After that click on the continue button.
After applying for the card you will get your card in some days.
Enrollment of your card
- Visit www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Here on the menu press on the ‘Enroll’ button.
- On the directed page input your account and social security number and click on the continue button.
- Do follow the detailed instruction and you will be finished with the enrollment.
Signing into your account
- Visit www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Just beneath the menu button press on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Input your username and password
- Input your CVV code
- Then press ‘Sign in’.
Forgot username or password
If you have forgotten your username and password, go to the same page and press on the ‘Forgot Username/Password’ button and on the next page, input your account number and your social security number.
Enrollment for paperless statement
- Go to www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Input your account number, social security number, then your password and username.
- Finish the prompts and agree to the internet access fee.
- For the security, image give a description
- Answer three security questions if you ever forget your password.
- Press on ‘Continue’ to avail your account details.
Benefits of First PREMIER card
- Your credits will be monitored
- You will receive email alerts
- It will provide protection against unexpected scenarios of life, family leave, hospitalization, disability and so on.
Highlights of First PREMIER card
- You will have to pay $89 for each $100 of the balance of your credit card.
- You have to pay a one-time fee for the personalization of your card with your picture, that is, $19.99.
- Your online enrollment will cost you an one time fee, $4.95, and it will be billed in your account.
There are 4 ways to pay your First PREMIER credit card bill.
- You have to visit www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Enter your login credentials in the ‘Sign in’ option and pay your credit card bill.
Payment via mail
You have to send your payment with all the details to- First PREMIER Bank, P.O. Box 5529, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529.
Payment via phone
Call and you can pay your First PREMIER credit card bill- You have to call on the 800-987-5521.
Pay your First PREMIER credit card bill in person by visiting any branch of the bank.
Read Also. Apply For Chevron Texaco Cards
If you face any problem regarding your credit card, you can contact at the toll-free numbers- 1-800-987-5521, 1-605-357-3440. You can fax at- 1-605-357-3438. The timing are- Monday – Friday: 7:00AM – 9:00PM CT and Saturday: 8:00AM – 4:30PM CT.