www.att.com – Access To Your ATT Online Account
AT&T is an American multinational telecommunications company that provides business solutions to other companies throughout the condition of innovative products and platforms for instance Internet, security and mobility services, VPN, Direct TV, cell phone plans and many more. It was founded in 1984 and its headquarters located in Texas, United States. It is the world’s largest telecommunications company and the second biggest provider of mobile telephone services, in the United States. AT&T also provides wireless services to customers diagonally in the United State with its own fiber network which provide fast internet speed. This article will let you know about the AT&T online platform.
Headquarter: Dallas, Texas
How to Login:
Follow these steps to login into AT&T online platform:
Step 1: Open your browser and type www.att.com
Step 2: Click on “Sign in” option on the homepage which will take a moment
Step 3: Enter your “User ID” and “Password” and then click on “Sign in” tab to continue
Enter correct login credentials to login simply. If you are using your own computer then you can click on “Save ID” at the time entering login details.
If you forgot your User ID somehow then follow these steps to retrieve:
- At the login page click on “Forgot User ID”
- Enter your contact “Email” address
- If you not able to remember your contact email, click on “Forgot your contact email”?
- Enter “Account number” or “AT&T phone number”, “Billing zip code” and the security code and then click on the “Continue” to proceed.
If You Forgot Your Password-
- Click on “Forgot password” on the login page
- Enter “User ID”, “Last name” and the verification code
- Click “continue” to proceed
Also Read : Report or Track a claim online with Geico
How to Pay Bill:
- Come to the website homepage and scroll down, at the left side click on “View & pay the bill”
- If you are not login before enter your user ID and password to login. If you already logged in then follow the instruction as it showing to continue your bill payment.