Turn Off Your Roku Player
How to Turn Off Your Roku Player:
It might seem tricky to turn off your Roku since these devices are designed to remain switched on all the time. In order to turn off the Roku device, you can simply detach it from the power source. You can also go to the Settings menu, and look for the power option.
How to Turn Off Any Roku Device:
The simplest method to turn off your Roku device is to unplug it from the outlet. If your device is plugged into your TV’s USB port, then turning off your TV will also turn off the Roku player.
These devices were designed to remain powered on, so the internet connection won’t get disconnected. It will help your device to download the updates as soon as they are available. Having constant power, also help the Roku player to start when you turn on your TV.
If you are looking for the quickest way to turn off your Roku device, then you can simply connect it to a smart plug. This way, you can easily turn off your device through your smartphone or with voice commands.
How to Turn Off a Roku 4:
If you are using a Roku 4 device, then unplugging it from its power source is the easiest way to turn it off. Or, you can simply go to the Settings > System > Power to turn off your Roku device. There, you have to select the Power Off option to turn off your Roku device immediately.
- You have to press the Home button from your Roku remote control.
- Then, simply go to the Settings menu. You will get it from the left sidebar of your home screen. In order to navigate, use the left directional button on your remote.
- Next, you have to go to the System, which is the last option on the Settings menu.
- Then, you have to go to the Power option and select the Power off. It will immediately turn of your Roku device.
- You will also have the option to set up Auto Power Off if you want to set your device to shut down after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Also Read: How to Watch Netflix UK with VPN
How to Turn Off a Roku TV:
You can simply turn off your Roku TV by pressing the power button on your remote. Or, you can simply go to the Settings > System > Power and from there choose to turn your TV off after fours of inactivity.
- Firstly, you have to press the Home button from your Roku remote control.
- Then, you have to go to the Settings and then to System.
- There, you have to go to the Power option.
- Finally, select the Auto Power Savings and Choose to Turn off after 4 hours.
From the Auto Power Savings menu, you will also get the option Reduce Power After 15 minutes. At the same time, you can select both or just select either one individually.
How You Can Turn of Older Roku Devices:
To turn off your old Roku device, you have to unplug your device from the power outlet to be powered off. But, if you are concerned about power savings, then you can set up the automatically go into a Power Save mode after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Roku Contact Info:
For any queries about the Roku player, you can visit their contact page at www.roku.com/about/contact.