tm.menard-inc.com – Menards Employee Login
An Overview on Menards Login:
Menards is a privately owned home improvement retailer company in the United States of America. The company was established in the year 1960. The founder of this company was John Menards Jr. They are offering multiple products including ceiling fans, linoleum groceries, wallpapers, paint, building, garden supplies, tools and hardware, home appliances, vinyl, light fixtures, automotive parts, home decorating products, carpets, wood stains, and many more. They are operating more than 350 outlets in all over the 15 states of the United States of America including Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, West Virginia, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Wyoming, Kentucky, Missouri, and Illinois. It is the third-largest company that is providing home improvement products in the United States of America. According to the last survey this company has appointed more than 45000 employees. and the headquarter of this company is situated in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States.
Employee Benefits Offered by Menards:
- The company authority has appointed more than 45000 employees to run the store chains properly. By using the work efficiency and commitments of all the part-time and full-time employees the company has become the third-largest home development retailer company in the country. So the authority has decided to commit some beneficial facilities for all the employees including
- A 401 k salary plan for all the full time and part-time members
- A pension plan for the retired employees to protect their after-work life.
- Performance bonus will be offered to each employee excluding their salaries, it will depend on their monthly or yearly performance.
- Supplemental workers will get compensations
- Stock options, discounts on new mobile phones, and special employee discounts on the products from own company are also offered.
- Facilities of paid leave on paternity and maternity period, work assistance in physical sickness will be provided to each employee.
- Paid leave for military purposes, and family-related medical emergencies will be also offered.
- Flexible working hours and reduced working hours are also dependent on the employees.
- The company will offer a completely sponsored vacation to each employee with their family members.
- Complete payment will be provided on the company and national holidays.
- Newly joined employees will get free job training programs and professional development programs to increase their working skills.
- For the health purpose of each employee, this company is offering packages of life insurance, dental insurance, complete Health insurance, occupational accident insurance, mental Health care insurance, etc.
Menards Employee Login Process:
- Go to this link address tm.menard-inc.com to visit the employee login portal of this company
- Then enter the team member number
- And password
- After that click the option “Login“
- Follow the rest of the procedure of opening your employee account and get all the facilities.
Menards Employee Account Credentials Reset:
- Visit the official website of the employee login portal of this company by using this link address tm.menard-inc.com
For Recovering Password:
- Enter the tab “Forgot Password“
- On the next page enter your team member number
- And select the button “Submit“
- Follow the rest of the procedure of recovering the password.
Also Read : Manage your Therap Online Account
For Changing Password:
- Tap the option “Change Password“
- After that enter your team member number
- Write down your current password
- Create a new password according to the rules
- Confirm the newly made password by re-entering it
- Then click the tab “Save“
- Follow the rest of the process of resetting the password.
- The official contact number: 1-(715) 876-5911
- Official fax number: (715) 876-2868
- The customer service number: 1-800-871-2800
- The official email address: www.menards.com/main/contactUs
- The official corporate address: 4777 Menard Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703 United States