credit.kohls.com – Kohl’s Charge Account Login Guide
Guidelines To Register Your Kohl’s Charge Account
If you love to shop at departmental stores, you can always check out the Kohl’s store. This is a chain of departmental stores and was founded in 1927 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, by Maxwell Kohl who was a Polish immigrant. The first department store of Kohl opened in September 1962. The company has 1,158 stores and this is the largest departmental store in the U.S. The company has its headquarter in, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States, and has revenue of, $2022.9 billion. Kohl’s also has subsidiaries, Kohls Department Stores Inc, Kohls Illinois Inc and much more.
The customers who like to shop at Kohl’s they can always take the benefit of Kohl’s charge card. If you are among them, and if you want to get the card, here get to know about it and more.
Rates of Kohl’s Charge card
There is no annual fee,
APR 27.24% (variable)
Late Fee up to $37
Minimum interest charge is $1
Eligibility for Kohl’s Charge card
- You must be a legal resident of the United States
- Your age must be at least 18 years (19 in Alabama and Nebraska) to qualify
- Your personal, contact, financial details and some identifying info and documents like SSN, driver’s license are required.
- Credit range should be fair to excellent
Apply for Kohl’s charge card
For this go to, credit.kohls.com
- Here, at the bottom left side of the page, click on, ‘Apply now’ in green.
- You will get a box at the top, here click on, ‘Ok’.
- In the page, you have to scroll down and type the,
- Personal offer code
- Then, click on, ‘Submit code’ in pink.
Or you can click on, ‘Apply now’.
- First Name
- Middle Initials (optional)
- Last Name
- Suffix (optional)
- Address 1- Street Address; No PO Box
- Address 2- Apt, suite, unit, building, floor etc. (optional)
- Zip Code
- Home Phone Number
- Work Phone Number (optional)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Gross Income
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Read the terms and conditions
- Then, from bottom left click on, ‘Continue to review’.
You need to follow the prompts to get the application right.
After you have applied for the card, you can register for the online card account, and after signing in you will be able to get better benefits.
Register for Kohl’s credit card
To register visit, credit.kohls.com
Here, at the middle left side of the page, under the sign in blanks, type,
- Kohl’s Credit Card Number
- Then, click on, ‘Submit’.
Your card will be logged in.
Sign in the Kohl’s credit card
To sign in, go to, credit.kohls.com
Here, at the middle left side of the page, you will get the sign in blanks.
- The user name
- The password
- Then, click on, ‘Submit’.
You will be logged in.
If you need help for the login, you need to go to the login page, here, at the right side of username click on, ‘Forgot username’.
In the next page type,
- Kohl’s Credit Card Number
- Then, click on, ‘Next’ in green.
For password click on, ‘Forgot password’.
For this type,
- User Name:
- Then, click on, ‘Next’.
You need to follow the prompts to get login details.
Also Read : TJX Rewards Online Bill Payment Guide
Benefits of Kohl’s online account
- Pay your bill online
- Request a credit line increase
- Sign up for paperless statements
- Access account & transaction information
Features of Kohl’s Charge card
- 35% introductory discount on your first purchase
- 15% discount in the mail
- 12 annual discounts
- Exclusive sales and offers for cardholders
- Receipt-free returns
- Earn lifetime MVC status by spending $600 in a calendar year, which comes with more discounts and benefits
- 25% discount on a customer’s first purchase in-store or online.
Additional details on Kohl’s Charge card
- Enrollment in AutoPay is FREE.
- To enroll in AutoPay, you must register your account online at My Kohl’s Charge.
- Use a checking, money market, or savings account from any financial institution that is part of the U.S. Federal Reserve System to set up AutoPay.
- To ensure successful payments when choosing Savings as the account type, please confirm ACH payments are supported through your banking institution.
- To activate your new card, please login or register on the My Kohl’s Charge website. (Sorry, you are not able to activate your card on a mobile device.) You can also activate your card by presenting your photo ID and Kohl’s Charge card at the time of your next purchase or by calling (800) 954-0244.
- Customers are able to activate a card as soon as 24 hours after a card has been requested, however you should not try activating until you’ve received your card in the mail.
- Updating your contact information is easy when you register your Kohl’s Charge Card at My Kohl’s Charge! After registration, you will be able to change your telephone number, billing address and email address.
- To report your card lost or stolen, please contact Kohl’s Customer Service Center at (855) 564-5748. You can reach us from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. central time, Monday through Saturday, and 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. central time, Sunday. A Customer Service representative will be able to close your current card and issue you a new one. Click here if there is a Kohls.com charge on your credit card you don’t recognize.
- You can register your account by entering your full card number (12 digits, no spaces or dashes) in the Register Now field. You will be asked to create a User Name and Password.
- Tips: Once your User Name is created, it CANNOT be changed.
- An authorized user can make purchases on the account; however, an authorized user is unable to make any changes to the account. General information will be shared with the authorized user if certain account information is verified. Although not legally responsible for payment, the credit history of the account will be reported to the authorized user’s credit bureau.
- To begin the process of adding or removing an authorized user from your account, please call Customer Service at (855) 564-5748. Please have the Name, Date of Birth, Physical Address and Social Security Number of the authorized user available.
7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. central time, Monday through Saturday
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. central time, Sunday
- Owning a Kohl’s Charge card adds incredible value to the Kohl’s shopping experience! Here are just some of the benefits of owning one:
- All Kohl’s Charge customers receive extra savings offers throughout the year
- Advance notification of Kohl’s Charge sales events by mail
- Access to My Kohl’s Charge, which provides access to your account balance, free online payments, and ability to sign up for paperless e-statements
- Receipt-free returns on any purchases made using the Kohl’s Charge
- No annual fee
- When Kohl’s Charge customers spend $600 per year, they become Most Valued Customers (MVCs)
- MVCs receive extra offers in addition to those listed above
- If you are approved for a Kohl’s Charge, you will receive a temporary credit card number that you may use to shop at Kohls.com or in-store immediately.
- When shopping at your local store, simply let a store associate know that you do not have your card and he/she will look up your number to print your temporary credit card number at any register.
- You can also use your temporary number to shop at Kohls.com. If you don’t have your temporary credit card number, give us a call and we will be happy to place your order for you over the phone!
- If your application is approved, you will receive your Kohl’s Charge card in a few weeks. Remember, you’re able to shop with your temporary card until your new card arrives! To obtain a temporary card, simply let an associate know that you do not have your card yet and he/she will look up your number to print one at any register.
For any queries regarding Kohl’s Charge Credit Card, you can log into your account and ask questions through the ‘Message Center’. Or you can contact Kohls by calling on.
Kohl’s Customer Service Number- 855-564-5748