How To Access Duval County Public Schools Focus Account
Grade Portal DCPS Login
Grade Portal DCPS Login is one of the services the Duval County Public Schools offers its students. The web portal has been developed for the students of the school. Any student can sign into their account using the website of the school. After signing in the user can get in complete control over their blackboard.
Duval County Public Schools is a public school district based in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. The schools are located in City of Jacksonville and Duval County, Florida and offer a wide range of courses to the students residing in these areas. In this post we have provided a guide to the account login procedure.
What is the Grade Portal DCPS Login
As said earlier the Grade Portal DCPS is an online platform developed by the Duval County Public Schools for its students. At the web portal of the school, one can find space to sign into their accounts.
Once a student has signed in he/she will be able to access their classroom or blackboard over the internet. Logging into the web portal of Grade Portal is simple and easy. Once signed in the user can view their course information, enroll for additional courses, connect with their teachers and fellow students, and even more.
What do I need to Log in
Authorization- The web portal can only be accessed by the students, teachers or parents associated with the school.
Internet– Grade Portal website requires a working internet to be operated.
Electronic Device– One can sign into their account using any computer, laptop or mobile phone.
Private Device– If you use a private device you can save passwords and browse securely.
Login Credentials– Your login id and password is important to access your account.
How to Log into Grade Portal DCPS
- In order to log into Grade Portal DCPS you should visit the login page. dcps.duvalschools.org/Page/15745
- After the login website opens you will find the login buttons below.
- Scroll down and click on the button that applies to you.
- If you are a student click on the ‘Focus Login’ button.
- Now you will be taken ahead to the DCPS Login page.
- Click on the DCPS Login button on the top right and you will finally find a login section.
- Enter the username and password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button below to access the account.
- If the student or parent has lost a password he/she needs to visit the login homepage of DCPS.
- As the web page opens you will find the ‘Forgot Password’ button at the top right.
- Click on it and you will be taken to the next page.
- Now you will find the ‘DCPS Account Password Recovery’ section.
- Enter the Captcha and email in the white spaces.
- Click on the blue ‘Recover’ button below and you can regain access to your account.
Also Read : Access To Your Day Force HCM Account
How to Create an Account
- If you haven’t yet set up an account visit the login homepage of DCPS.
- From among the options click on the ‘Link Student’ button.
- Now you will be directed to a new web page that reads ‘Apply for Enrolment’.
- In order to apply you need to provide the following:
- Student’s first name
- Last name
- Form type
- Email address
- Confirm email address
- Confirm password
- Click on the green ‘Begin Application’ button below and you can access the account.
At the verdict, you can find the login procedure easy to go. Users can have a great time access their student account at the DCPS.