creditcards.chase.com – Access To Best Chase Travel Rewards Credit Card Online
Best Travel Rewards Credit Card:
If you want to purchase a travel reward card, then you will get several options out there. In this article, we will explain to you some of the best travel reward credit available in the market. These cards offer very exciting benefits to the customers.
Chase Sapphire Reserve:
Chase Sapphire Reserve is a great option to earn 50,000 bonus points quickly. You just have to spend $4000 within the first three months of your account opening, and you will have a $750 towards travel. For this card, you will be charged a $450 annual fee and will get $300 travel rewards every year on your card. In this card, you can earn 3x points on travel and dining along with some other special benefits, such as car rental privileges, access to airport lounges, travel, and purchase protection, etc. There will be no foreign transaction fee with this card.
- On spending of $4,000 within the first 3 months of your account opening, you will get 50,000 bonus points.
- You will get $300 annual travel credit on your card each account anniversary year.
- On travel and dining worldwide, you will get 3x points.
- In travel redemptions, you will get 50% more.
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard:
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard would be another choice for the travel. In this card, spending $2,500 in the purchase, within the first 3 months of your account opening, you can receive 50,000 American Airline AAdvantage bonus miles after . At gas stations and restaurant purchases, you will get 2 AAdvantage miles after spending $1.
- On your every eligible American Airlines purchases, you will receive double miles.
- Double miles at restaurants and gas stations.
- on the spending of $20,000 at American Airlines Flight, you will get discount of $125.
United MileagePlus Explorer Card:
Another great travel rewards card is the United MileagePlus Explorer Card. On your first purchases within the first 3 months, you will receive 40,000 points. Other than this, you will get a free checked bag for you and your companion. You will also get the United Club to pass on your card anniversary. You don’t have to pay any foreign transaction fees for this card. For the first year, you would not be charging any annual fees. After the first year, you have to pay $95 annually.
- You will get a free first check bag and can save up to $140 per roundtrip.
- On United inflight purchases, you will receive 25% back.
- No blackout dates and no foreign transaction fees for this card.
- On United operates flights, you will get the priority boarding.
Iberia Plus Visa Signature Card:
Iberia Plus Visa Signature Card is another great option for the travel. You will receive a bonus of 50,000 on the spending of $3,000 within the first 3 months from the day of your account opening. There is another added bonus of 50,000, which you will get after you spend $20,000 on the purchase within the first year.
- On the spending of $3,000 within the first 3 months of your account opening, you will receive 50,000 bonus.
- On Iberia flight purchase, you will get to save 10%.
- You will get a discount voucher of $1,000 on the same flight of each year.
- You can earn Avios with every purchase you make using this card.
- There will be no foreign transaction fees when you make purchases abroad.
Also Read : How To Apply Capital One Spark Cash Card Online
Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card:
If you love to travel on Southwest, then the Chase Southwest Rapid Reward Visa card would be an excellent choice. Using this card, you can earn 40,000 points after spending $1,000 within the 3 months of your account opening.
- On Southwest purchases, you can earn 2x points.
- Each year, you will get 3,000-anniversary points.
- There will be no hidden fees and other charges with this card.
Discover It Miles:
The Discover It Miles is also a good option for a travel rewards card. In this card, you can earn unlimited 1.5x miles on every dollar you spend using this card. This rewards mile has no expiration dates. You can use your Discover It Miles to pay for airfare, rideshares, hotels, and more.
- Unlimited 1.5 miles on your dollar you spend on purchases.
- FICO Credit Score for free.
- For the first 14 months, there will be no annual fees.
These are some of the best travel credit cards according to us. These cards come with some of the exciting benefits and features. You can feel free to apply for these cards.