www.pharmaprixsondage.com – Complete Pharmaprix Customer Survey
Pharmaprix Customer Survey
The customers are invited to share their experience about the service they received recently in a Pharmaprix store through Pharmaprix Online Survey for a good chance to participate in a Sweepstakes Contest to win a Gift Card or PC Optimum Points. As a customer, your opinion is most valuable and important to assess the company’s performance. Therefore, take the survey honestly as much as you can providing your genuine responses.
Pharmaprix Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rewards
$1000.00 PC Shoppers Drug Mart/ Pharmaprix Gift Card or One million (1,000,000) PC Optimum Points; there are 24 prizes are available to win during the entire contest period.
In each Monthly Draw period, 2 potential winners will be selected. The potential winners will have the opportunity to select their prize from the two options.
Each prize has an approximate retail value of $1000. Total ARV or Approximate Retail Value of all prizes combined is $24000 (12 months × $2000)
Pharmaprix Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
In order to complete the Pharmaprix Online Survey and be eligible for the drawing contest, you will need to
- Be a legal resident of Canada and have reached the age of majority within the province or territory of which you reside as of the Contest Closing Date
- Not be an employee, officer, director of the Sponsor and Administrator of the contest or an immediate family member of them or person in the same household.
- Must visit a participating Pharmaprix location lately and make an eligible purchase to receive a valid receipt with a survey invitation on it.
- Must complete the survey within the time period given on your survey invitation. After that, the survey entry code on your Pharmaprix sales receipt may not work or expires.
Pharmaprix Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry
There are two ways to enter the Pharmaprix Customer Care Survey Sweepstakes Contest- Online or by Phone. If you are an eligible individual, you can use any of them as per your convenience.
- Visit www.pharmaprixsondage.com
- Select your preferred language in which you want to continue the survey.
- Enter the 15-digit Certificate Number from your Pharmaprix receipt in the respective boxes at the middle bottom on the next page.
- Click on the “Launch” button next to the entry field to begin the survey.
- Complete the survey as per your most recent experience at Pharmaprix.
- When finished, you will automatically be entered for the applicable drawing for a chance to win.
If you would not like to go online, you can take the survey by calling over the phone. To complete the Pharmaprix Customer Satisfaction Survey by phone and enter the Sweepstakes Contest, you will need to call the Phone Survey Number on your Pharmaprix Sales Receipt which has the survey invitation.
Also Read : Take STIHL Customer Survey To Win $250 Cash
A Few Important Notes on Pharmaprix Survey & Sweepstakes
- Entries must be received no later than the end of the contest period regardless of method of entry.
- A random draw will be made on the applicable monthly draw date and 2 potential winners will be selected.
- The selected winners will be notified by phone no later than 4 business days following the Draw Date
- You must provide the same email address you registered with a PC optimum member to identify you as an authorized account holder to receive the PC Optimum Points.
- The chances of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The survey contest is sponsored by Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. and administered by Ipsos Limited Partnership.
- For the detailed Pharmaprix Prize Draw rules, click on the reference link located at the bottom of the survey entry page.
About Pharmaprix/Shoppers Drug Mart
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., based in Toronto, Ontario, is a Canadian retail chain of health, beauty, pharmacy, and convenience services operating more than 1300 stores under the names of Shoppers Drug Mart in 9 provinces and 2 territories and Pharmaprix in Quebec. Founded by Murray Koffler in 1962, the company is acquired by Loblaw Companies in 2013. Besides retail products, Shoppers Drug Mart offers several specialty services including home-care products, mobility, and medical equipment, etc. and also operates e-commerce sites.
Pharmaprix Customer Service Phone Number: 800-746-7737
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc.
243 Consumers Road
Toronto, Ontario M2J 4W8