mycw150.ecwcloud.com/portal11450 – Access to CityMD Patient Portal
How to Login at CityMD Patient Portal
CityMD portal is a secure online website, through which the patients can access their personal health information from anywhere through the internet connection. CityMD patient portal gives you access to your visit summary, labs, test results, and charts 24/7. In order to access your account, you will require your username and password, which were sent to you via email.
Requirements to Access the CityMD Patient Portal
In order to access your CityMD patient portal, you will need few things. These are the following things that you need to access the CityMD portal:
- Make sure that you have your Username and Password to access the portal.
- You will need an electronic device, such as a laptop or smartphone, or desktop.
- Also, required a reliable internet connection, through which you will get access to your account.
How to Access the CityMD Patient Portal
It is a very simple process to log in to your CityMD portal. To log in at your CityMD portal, you will need your registered Username and Password. If you have your login credentials with you, then you just need to follow these simple steps as mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link mycw150.ecwcloud.com/portal11450.
- Just by clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the login page CityMD.
- As you landed on the homepage, you will get the login section on the right side of the page.
- You have to provide your registered username and password on the required fields.
- After entering your login credentials on the required fields, simply click on the Login button.
- If your provided details are correct, then you will be logged in to your CityMD account.
How to Create a New Portal Account
Firstly, you have to register your email with the CityMD and become web-enabled to gain access to your patient portal. For that, you have to contact the Aftercare Department at 844-824-8963. After calling on this number, you have to select option 1 from the menu options.
How to Reset Username of CityMD Portal
Make sure that you have your username to access the CityMD portal. For any reason, if you forgot your username, then you have to follow these simple steps below to recover your username:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link mycw150.ecwcloud.com/portal11450
- As you landed on the CityMD patient login page, you have to click on the Trouble Logging In option.
- Then, you have to select the Forgot Username and click on the Next button.
- Then, provide your first name, last name, and date of birth on the required fields.
- After entering all the required details, you have to click on the Next button.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to recover your forgotten username.
Also Read : MGM Employee Login
How to Reset Password of CityMD Portal
You must have your password while login at your CityMD portal. But, in case, you forgot your password, then you cannot access your account. You have to reset the password to get access to your account. In order to reset your forgotten password, you just have to follow these simple steps below:
- You have to visit this link mycw150.ecwcloud.com/portal11450
- Then, under the login section, click on the Trouble Logging In option.
- Then, select the Forgot Password option and click on the Next button.
- You need to provide your registered username on the required field.
- After that, you just need to click on the Submit button for the steps further.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to reset your forgotten password.
Pre-Register for CityMD
If you are already a patient at their practice, then you do not have to fill the pre-registration form. This is for the new and prospective patients, who want to enroll in their practice. You can simply follow these simple steps below to enroll in their practice:
- Firstly, you need to go to this link mycw150.ecwcloud.com/portal11450
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the login page of CityMD.
- There, under the Login button, you need to select the Pre-Register option.
- Then, provide your name, email, date of birth, gender, address, phone number, etc.
- After entering all the required details, you need to select the Next button for the further steps.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the Pre-Registration.
CityMD Contact Info
If you have any queries or facing any problems while login into your CityMD patient portal, you can contact the customer service department. These are the following details that you can use to contact the customer service department:
Billing Inquiries: 516-453-5640 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm)
Medical Records: 516-453-0180 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm)
Aftercare Department: 844-824-8963 (Mon-Fri 8am to 11pm) or (Sat-Sun 9am to 8pm)
So, you can easily access the CityMD Patient portal by using your registered username and password. If you forgot your username or password, then you can easily reset them too. With your login credentials, simply follow the above-mentioned steps to access the portal.
Reference Link :